Our School Council
3JS- Billy, 3AO- Nancy, 3/4RS- Ella, 4KK- Ridhaan, 4SD- Raya, 5SP- Layla, 5GF- Starlah-Rose,
6EH- Umang, 6SP- Amelia, 6SL- Nylah
How it works:
Our school council consists of one representative from each class and we meet at least every half term with Mrs Sudera, Deputy Headteacher. We are elected democratically by our class. Our job is to listen to ideas and suggestions from our class and then to ensure these ideas are heard at the meeting. We also feedback important information from the meeting to our class. We work together to be the pupil voice and make a positive change.
The vision of the council:
- To ensure the pupil voice is heard
- To promote the British value of democracy
- To encourage children to become active and responsible citizens
- To encourage positive relationships
- To improve the school, in line with pupil vision
Keep up with our school Twitter feed for the latest developments.