Before School Club
The club runs every day of the school week from 7.40am. The cost is £4.00 per pupil, which includes a drink but no food will be provided therefore pupils will need to have breakfast at home before they arrive. Payments can be made via ParentPay. Activities at the club are varied and interesting, with a mixture of fun games, arts and crafts.
In order for us to ensure the club runs smoothly and safely, the following will apply:
- All places for the club will need to be pre-booked and paid for in advance.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Parents/carers will need to ensure a responsible adult drops the children off at school reception where they will be met by a member of staff and the children will be registered.
- The same school rules will apply at the before school club.
- Places at the club are limited to 25 pupils per day and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
If you wish to secure a place for your child in the Before School Club, please complete and return the booking form below and return to the school office.