Breakfast Club & After School Clubs
Breakfast Club runs from 7.40am each day. The cost is £5 per session and includes breakfast. A link to a booking from will be sent out each Monday for the following week, the form and payment will need to be returned by 7.15am Monday morning for the week booked. Payments will be made by parentpay and payment will need to be made to confirm your child's place.
After School clubs will run every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from Tuesday 30th August 2022. Clubs will run in blocks and will need to be paid for every half-term via ParentPay. Activities at the club are varied, interesting and fun and will help develop your child's skills and confidence.
In order for us to ensure the club runs smoothly and safely, the following will apply:
- All places for the club will need to be pre-booked and paid for in advance.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Parents/carers will need to ensure a responsible adult drops the children off at school reception where they will be met by a member of staff and the children will be registered.
- The same school rules will apply at the before school club.
- Places at the club are limited and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Autumn term 2022 - Year 3 Only
You will not receive your child's ParentPay log in details until their first day, please complete the booking form below to book initially and pay by Tuesday 30th August 2022.
This applies to week commencing 30th August 2022 for Breakfast Club and until October half-term for the After school clubs.